Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I'm writing, running, playing and working again

And loving, too. I forgot to mention that. I have much for which to be thankful.

2016, here I come! I'm writing a book. Well, two books. A book about Ecodesign and the Fifth Ontology, and an objectile horror-fantasy-fiction. I'm running...yes, Tim Morton, just like Jaques Derrida used to. But he didn't have a pug named Kira to run with. Let's see, I'm also cooking. And I'm starting a musical project (dare I say "band"?) with Fred from up the street. Oh, and I'm still going to be building amp & effects circuits. And me & Deb are going to adopt kids. Life is solid. Now, where to fit my lucrative and flexible day job?

Oh, oh, oh! And...I'm getting my PhD! In English! At...a location to be announced. Hee hee. Yep, busy year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very happy to have you weigh in. I make no rules against the use of words or the expression of honest emotions, but let's all please keep it civil. Thank you!