Thursday, May 5, 2016

Dark Ecology

Toylike people make me boylike
Toylike people make me boylike
They're invisible when the trip it flips
They get physical way below my lips
And everything you got hoi-paloilike
Now you're lost and you're lethal
And now's about the time you got to leave all
These good people...DREAM ON

That's what popped into my head while I was reading the third thread of Tim Morton's Dark Ecology. If there is justice, Tim will use Massive Attack's "Risingson" as the title theme if he gives us an audio version of the book. Ah, but there is no justice...not one. But there may be many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very happy to have you weigh in. I make no rules against the use of words or the expression of honest emotions, but let's all please keep it civil. Thank you!